|Brand||Mano Bio Products|
|Packaging Type||LDPE bag|
|Grade Standard||Bio-Tech Grade|
Bone Meal is a mixture of finely and coarsely ground animal bones and slaughter-house waste products. It is used as an organic fertilizer for plants.
- Bone meal is an excellent source of phosphorus. It is beneficial for root crops such as onions, carrots, radishes, turnips, and parsnips. Flowers that grow from bulbs, tubers and corns also benefit largely from its application.
- The phosphorus in it is present in a form that is easily available for plants to use.
- It is also an excellent source of calcium. Calcium is a very important nutrient for strong plant growth.
- It protects plants under adverse weather conditions.
- Bone meals also help plants to attain maturity quickly.
- It will not burn plants if you apply too much